We are looking for a reliable Superintended responsible for the overall leadership of on-site Ceramic Tile, Carpet and Wood Flooring projects. This position will provide supervision and technical management of construction related personnel.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following duties:
- Enforcing company’s safety policies in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Working with the Project Managers to manage schedule, material deliveries and manpower on site.
- Developing and maintaining respectable business relationships with Owners, Architect/Engineers, Construction Manager and Subcontractors.
- Working with the Project Managers to understand the contractual scope of work to avoid unnecessary change orders. Ensure that personnel are working with the latest set of documents and supplemental information.
- Implementing and enforcing the Company’s quality control program to achieve quality workmanship in accordance with project requirements.
- Monitoring the submittal and request for information processes, to ensure project requirements are met.
- Tracking permits and managing inspection processes for all required agencies and permit types (Building, Trade, Use and Occupancy, etc.) as required.
- Managing project close out to include required inspections, commissioning and completion of punch list.
- Managing and control budget for general conditions and labor costs on the site.
About Koydol Inc.:
Koydol is a commercial flooring and tile contractor based in Washington, D.C.
Over the years, we have completed large commercial projects for the area most reputable General Contractors. We are building on our reputation of delivering projects on time and with a high standard of workmanship. Most of our work comes from repeat clients.