Commercial Flooring Estimator
We are looking for skilled Flooring/Tile Estimator to perform a variety of tasks within the organization. Overall responsibilities include: reviewing bid documents and specifications, creating take-offs, quantifying and qualifying all material quantities for a precise and accurate bid package/proposal.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following duties:
· Responsible for reviewing bid documents, examining plans and specifications to prepare a complete scope of work.
· Responsible for assisting pre-construction/sales staff with preparing bids while quantifying and qualifying all material quantities.
· Responsible for creating takeoff plans by using estimating software.
· Must be familiar with reading and understanding blueprints.
· Knowledge of flooring and tiling industry: carpet, hardwood, resilient and ceramic tile.
· Corecon estimating software experience a plus.
· Microsoft Office, general PC knowledge/usage, associated industry software and be knowledgeable of proper email etiquette.
· Ability to work under pressure, work with deadlines and within a team environment to best achieve excellent and timely results.